With the generous grant from Plains Midstream Canada we were able to assemble 25 Family Holiday Grief Packages to support families in commemorating and mourning after the death of a loved one. In addition, we will be doing a Virtual Event on December 10th 6:30-7:00pm. St. Joseph’s Hospice staff will present a Candle Light Memorial and Storytime of the book “Lighthouse, a Story of Remembrance”.
Our grief packages include:
• Gingerbread making kit & hot chocolate mix
• Supplies for a memorial activity and art activity
• Copy of the book "Lighthouse, a Story of Remembrance"
• Children's memory scarves- handmade by volunteers and friends of Hospice
• Gift certificate for pizza dinner - donated by Sisso's Pizza
• LED candle to participate in a Candle Lighting
Pictured left to right, are: Kayla Slegers, Supportive Services Coordinator, Katie Joosten, Supportive Services Manager, Jody Woodcock, Grief and Bereavement Counsellor and Lisa Adams, Living Life Well Program Coordinator from St. Joseph’s Hospice, Sarnia.